Before performing the visit the grantee must send the following documents:
- a duly completed Personal Data Form.
- a copy of your passport or National ID card
- a copy of your TaX ID document
After the visit:
The grantee is required to upload online a short scientific report within four weeks after the completion of the visit. The report must include:
- A description of the work carried out during the AEVP visit
- Decription of the main results achieved
- Forseen publications (if applicable)
- Future collaborations with the Host Institution (if applicable)
- Other comments and suggestions to improve the visitor’s scheme (if any)
The grantee should also require the scientist in charge of the AEVP visit at the Host Institution to send a separate message (by e-mail) to the coordinator stating the dates of the stay and confirming that the AEVP has been successfully implemented according to the original plan.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE REIMBURSEMENT THE GRANTEE MUST:
Within 15 calendar days after the end of the visit, submit online:
- readable copies of all supporting documents (train-taxi tickets, air tickets, hotel and travel invoices) in one single pdf document. The originals of these documents have to be also submitted via regular mail.
- A document with the name and bank account number.