Before performing the visit the grantee must send the following documents:
- a duly completed Personal Data Form.
- a copy of your passport or National ID card
- a copy of your TaX ID document
- a copy of a document with your name and bank account number (this links the person with the account).
After the visit:
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE REIMBURSEMENT THE GRANTEE MUST:
Within 15 calendar days after the end of the visit, submit
- readable copies of all supporting documents (train-taxi tickets, flight tickets, hotel and travel invoices) in one single pdf document.
- the originals of these documents via regular mail.
- a short scientific report, using the corresponding template, including:
- A description of the work carried out during the AEVP visit
- Decription of the main results achieved
- Forseen publications (if applicable)
- Future collaborations with the Host Institution (if applicable)
- Other comments and suggestions to improve the visitor’s scheme (if any)
The grantees must include an acknowledgement to the AHEAD grant in any publication related with the research stay, trough the following statement:
“The research leading to these results has received funding from the
European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme under the AHEAD project (grant
agreement n. 654215)”